ISPyB provides a managed environment for keeping track of your experiments at Diamond, and can be found at: http://ispyb.diamond.ac.uk/.
Available Features Include:
- Creation of sample shipments and tracking to the beamline
- Management of sample, crystal and protein information
- Real time monitoring of your data collections (diffraction images and crystal snapshots, harvesting of output from automated data reduction programs)
- View historical experiment and data analysis information
- Create and edit experiment reports
- Export your experiment's meta-data back to your home lab
If ISPyB appears to be unavailable or when you log in you just see a black page please try clearing your browser cache before contacting Diamond staff.
Information System for Protein Crystallography Beamline: ISPyB is a joint development between Diamond Light Source, the ESRF, BM14 (e-HTPX) and the EU funded SPINE project.