- Find my FedID - Lost or forgotten your FedID?
- Recover my password - Can't remember your password?
- Reset password guidelines - What's the criteria for setting a password?
- Reset password - Want to reset your password?
- Contact the User Office - need assistance?
Experimental Data Management Policy
Diamond is committed to ensuring that there is transparency in the manner in which Experimental Data produced using Diamond Facilities is owned, stored, accessed and managed.
The purpose of this policy is to provide Users conducting Peer Reviewed Research with information and guidance on Experimental Data ownership, storage, access and management and to ensure that Experimental Data is managed and used in ways that maximises public benefit.
Acceptable Use Policy
Diamond adhere to the Acceptable Use Policy as provided by JISC:
Visitors from academic institutions should now connect to eduroam Wi-Fi using their home institutions logins.
Please inform ITSupport@diamond.ac.uk if you have any problems so that we can help you and update these pages as necessary.