International Partnership Officer
|Job Title||International Partnership Officer|
|Post Type||Full time, 3 year fixed term|
|Salary information||£32,805 to £38,593 (Discretionary range to £44,382)|
The number and variety of international grant funded activities that Diamond is involved with has been steadily growing. To support the grant-funded activity (in particular GCRF, Newton Fund and Rutherford Fellowship schemes), we require an experienced professional to manage the effective administration of international grants and collaborations, liaising with investigators internally and externally, funders and other internal teams as required.
If you are an organised and confident self-starter and have the ability to lead the management and administration of a broad range of grant and collaboration agreements, then you could be the person to make an important contribution to the future success of our science and technology-based organisation.
To coordinate programmes of international grant-funded activities at Diamond and act as a key point of contact for grant investigators and other stakeholders.
- Management of the effective administration of international grant-funded activities, liaising with investigators internally and externally, funders and other internal teams as required;
- Ensuring key grant milestones are met, for example signing of contracts, delivery of project items, execution of MOUs, due diligence;
- Providing first line assistance to Diamond staff applying for grant funding and responding to or directing queries as appropriate;
- Collation and analysis of management information relating to grants to feed into reporting and evaluation;
- Management of multiple internal relationships at all levels in the organisation (e.g. with science, legal, finance and communications departments) to coordinate activities relating to grants and studentships;
- Manage planning and delivery of outreach and stakeholder events (e.g. visits and other activities);
- Administer websites associated with grant funded activities, including social media and network updates;
- Undertake other projects and activities relating to grant administration as required.
Qualification & Experience - Essential
- Gathering complex metrics from multiple stakeholders;
- Proven experience of successfully managing grant funded activities;
- Ability to work with multiple partners (internal and external) to deliver successful projects;
- Organised and highly accurate data management;
- Clear and confident communicator (with evidence of good presentation skills);
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining good relationships with clients;
- Experience of evaluation production/report writing.
Qualification & Experience - Desirable
- Degree or equivalent;
- Experience with web editing;
- Database management experience;
- Experience in running successful partnership events;
- Experience of matrix working.
Applying for employment
For further details on applying for employment at Diamond, please visit our 'Application Form' page.
Appointments will be made depending on the skills and experience of the candidate. Electronic Diamond application forms in MS-Word are preferred. These should be emailed to email@example.com