Oral talks and posters are welcomed on the following topics:
• ARPES of quantum materials;
• Many-body electronic structure methods;
• Strongly correlated systems: cuprates, iridates, ruthenates, iron pnictides;
• Theory of strongly correlated systems;
• 4f systems, Heavy Fermions and Kondo systems;
• Topological materials: Weyl semimetal, 3D Dirac Fermions, exotic Fermiology;
• 2D materials: Transition metal dichalcogenides, Graphene, Delafossite;
• Beyond conventional ARPES: Spatially-resolved ARPES, Soft X-ray ARPES, Spin-ARPES, Time-resolved ARPES;
• Theory of Photoemission Spectroscopy.
Click to see our Invited Speakers.
Click to see the Outline Programme.
Diamond Light Source is the UK's national synchrotron science facility, located at the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus in Oxfordshire.
Copyright © 2020 Diamond Light Source
Diamond Light Source® and the Diamond logo are registered trademarks of Diamond Light Source Ltd
Registered in England and Wales at Diamond House, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0DE, United Kingdom. Company number: 4375679. VAT number: 287 461 957. Economic Operators Registration and Identification (EORI) number: GB287461957003.