Please complete the form (step 1) and book your test (step 2) ahead of attending site. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Timing: Please book a test for the first day that you are at Diamond.
Repeat testing: Testing should be repeated every three days. Where relevant, you will be provided with test devices for repeat tests.
Diamond staff: Please book slots from 10am onwards. Early slots are prioritised for Users & Contractors.
Test Station Location: Diamond atrium (07:45 – 16:45, Mon-Fri).
Test Duration: ~15-20 minutes.
Result Reporting: The Government LFD reporting system is used for mandatory result submission. Please bring your mobile phone or device with you to submit your result (a PC is available if you do not have a device).
Diagnosis: Test results should not be considered a clinical diagnosis of either the presence or the absence of COVID-19 infection.
Disclaimer: Diamond shall not be liable, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for the following, howsoever arising:
- any personal decisions you take as a direct or indirect result of or in connection with the outcome of your test.
- any economic loss including administrative and overhead costs, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production and anticipated savings of every description;
- any loss arising from any claim made against you by any other person;
- any loss or damage arising from your failure to fulfil your responsibilities or any matter under your control; or
- any loss or damage to your property.
Diamond provides the lateral flow device testing programme on an 'as is' basis. Diamond specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, except those that cannot be excluded at law, that the lateral flow device testing programme will operate in the manner described to you.
Nothing above shall exclude or restrict Diamond's liability for death or personal injury caused by Diamond's negligence or Diamond's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.