After beamtime, people are often tired and distracted. Hopefully the following checklist will help you ensure that you take everything you will need away from Diamond and leave the beamline and lab in a safe and clean condition.
- Have you removed all equipment from the experiment hutch and left it in a safe and tidy manner?
- Have you removed all equipment and materials from Lab 12?
- Have you left any unlabelled samples in the experiment hutch or in Lab 12?
- Have you left samples/equipment in the fume hood, fridge, freezer, vacuum oven, drying oven or glovebox?
- Have you cleared and cleaned your preparation area?
- If you have been using chemical hazards, is your working area safe for others to use?
- If you have been using biohazards, is your working area safe for others to use? Have you decontaminated all surafces etc?
- Have you saved your data? Using two different formats/copies?
- Have you collected your hard disc from the Data Dispenser?
- Have you checked you have your detector calibration files and set up information (energy, camera length etc)?
- Have you reported any faults or comments?
- Have you completed your questionnaire for the User Office?
The webpages of the User Office will tell you how to complete your Experiment Report.