|Job Title||Administration Assistant|
|Salary information||£10 per hour|
- To coordinate travel arrangements;
- To set up, organise and maintain all the division's filing systems as and when required (as work progress);
- To liaise with external visitors, scientists and third parties;
- To prepare MS Office Word documents for issue by the division;
- To arrange meetings, book and prepare meeting rooms and provide/arrange hospitality;
- To provide administrative support and general assistance for corporate events;
- To provide cover for other science administrative personnel as required.
Qualification & Experience - Essential
The successful candidate will have experience of a busy office environment. This position requires flexibility and attention to detail. You will need to be organised, able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines. We are seeking an effective communicator with a pro-active approach. A good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalent is essential.
Qualification & Experience - Desirable
- Experiencve of dealing with travel issues;
- Experience of working within a scientific or academic environment.
Applying for employment
For further details on applying for employment at Diamond, please visit our 'Application Form' page.
Appointments will be made depending on the skills and experience of the candidate. Electronic Diamond application forms in MS-Word are preferred. These should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org