Organisational Development Co-ordinator
|Job Title||Organisational Development Co-ordinator|
|Post Type||Full time / Permanent|
|Division||Finance and Corporate Services|
|Salary information||£25,247 to £29,702 (Discretionary range to £34,157)|
The aim of this role is to provide operational and administrative support to ensure the effective delivery of the Company’s Workforce/Organisational Development activities, by planning organising and coordinating development activities and training events. Along with sourcing learning providers, venues and trainers and costing the events. This will involve liaison with employees, providers and other stakeholders to ensure that bookings are confirmed, cancellations and effectively managed and the course content is appropriate and cost effective.
The OD Coordinator will be the first point of contact for learning queries and manage the corporate Learning & Development email account along with ensuring the L&D management system and intranet content is accurate and regularly updated.
Other activities will include the evaluation and monitoring of feedback questionnaires, producing reports and assisting the Workforce Development Manager to build strong and productive relationships with other groups and teams and embed the learning culture at Diamond.
You will need previous experience in an L&D role and be adaptable and enjoy contributing to the development and promotion of L&D activities. Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, along with exceptional customer service skills are essential.
Key duties include:
- Contribute to the management and planning of all organisational development activities;
- Plan, organise and coordinate development activities and training events;
- Source/identify and book courses/course providers, venues, and trainers within a defined budget;
- Cost training events and negotiate associated rates and discounts;
- Coordinate training, including: liaising with employees, and other stakeholders to confirm course details, appropriate booking confirmations, manage cancellations, issue certificates, provide feedback to training providers etc.;
- Act as first point of contact for training queries and manage the corporate learning and development email account;
- Provide administrative assistance for the Company’s Management Development Programme (MDP), as well as other initiatives across the Company such as Athena Swan, RegTech, Concordat Vitae, Student Engagement and Diamond’s Apprenticeship scheme;
- Create, promote and communicate internal / external training by using systems such as Magnolia;
- Responsible for L&D website content, ensuring content is accurate and regularly updated;
- Create and manage existing web systems for events, training and attendance records, whilst supporting the establishment and implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Administer, evaluate and monitor systems such as questionnaires, feedback forms and produce reports;
- Provide administration support to the rest of the HR team and applicable working groups; circulation of agendas, facilitating meeting arrangements and compiling of notes/ actions as agreed;
- Build strong and productive relationships with other groups and teams at Diamond.
Qualification & Experience - Essential
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent;
- Relevant administrative and support based work experience;
- Proven track record of being a strong team player;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and confidence;
- Ability to take the initiative and driven by the desire for continuous improvement;
- IT skills commensurate with normal office environment; eg Outlook, Word/ Excel/ Power-point, etc.;
- High degree of numeracy;
- Approachable, solutions orientated team player with drive, enthusiasm and a pro-active‘ can do’ attitude;
- Ability to work with multiple partners (internal and external) to deliver successful projects;
- Organised and highly accurate data management;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal);
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining good relationships with employees and training providers;
- Proven exceptional customer service skills.
Qualification & Experience - Desirable
- Degree or equivalent;
- Previous experience with web editing/e-learning platforms (e.g. blackboard/ moodle);
- Ability to prioritise workload and handle pressure, interruptions and multiple projects;
- Web editing and production skills;
- Experience of using HR systems.
Applying for employment
For further details on applying for employment at Diamond, please visit our 'Application Form' page.
Appointments will be made depending on the skills and experience of the candidate. Electronic Diamond application forms in MS-Word are preferred. These should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org