+44 (0)1235 778797
Perhaps the experiments you have tried so far haven't answered all of your questions or they have opened up some new questions in your work.
If you are interested in trying any of the other techniques available at Diamond, we can help. Please contact us to discuss possibilities.
What can we do to help?
We can help in a wide variety of areas using a range of techniques to suit each particular problem. We offer a range of services from full data collection and analysis through to beamtime only, it's entirely up to you.
Some questions that arise in many areas of industrial science are listed below, but if your particular issue isn't listed here, please contact us for more detailed information.
- I need to determine the crystal structure of my sample
- My crystal is really small or weakly diffracting
- I can't crystallise my sample but I need to determine its structure
- I need to screen polymorphs
- What's the oxidation state of the element in my sample?
- Can I locate specific elements/chemicals in my sample?
- What's the particle size and shape?
- Is my material porous? What size are the pores?
- Can I find out about the layers in my sample?
- I need to investigate my sample under special conditions (high temperatures/oxygen free/high pressure)
- What is the overall shape of my protein?
- My sample is a thin film
- My sample might be magnetic
- I need to "see" inside my sample