In house research projects at the MPL
The hydantoin transporter, MHP1, was recently solved by So Iwata and Alex Camerons' group working in the MPL and Prof. Peter Henderson of Leeds University.
Reference: Weyand et al., Science, 322,709-13, 2008.
Research scientists at the MPL
- Professor So Iwata
- Professor Dame Louise Johnson
- Dr Gwyndaf Evans, Principal Beamline Scientist for the Microfocus beamline I24 at Diamond
- Dr Alexander Cameron Group Leader for the ERATO Iwata Human Receptor Project at Diamond
- Dr Isabel Moraes Group Leader for the Membrane Protein Lab at Diamond
- Dr Konstantinos Beis RCUK Research Fellow at Imperial College
- Dr Momi Iwata MPL research scientist
- Dr James Foadi MPL research scientist