Diamond recognises that close interaction with the user community is essential to provide the most effective service and get the maximum benefit from the investment that has been made in Diamond. To achieve this, the Diamond User Committee has been set as a platform for discussion between Diamond and the User community of matters relating to the operation and strategy of Diamond. The committee is chaired by Prof Bill Clegg, and the full membership is as follows.
| || |
Macromolecular Crystallography MX, I24
Dr John McGeehan
Dr David Lawson
Soft Condensed Matter I22, B23, B22
Prof Keith Meek
Dr Josep Sulé-Suso
Materials B16, I16, I19
Prof Bill Clegg
Prof Peter Lee
Engineering I15, I11, I12
Dr Joe Hriljac
Dr David Dye
Surfaces and Interfaces I06, I07, I10
Dr Rob Lindsay
Dr Karen Edler
Spectroscopy I18, I20, B18
Prof Liane Benning
Dr Karen Hudson-Edwards
- The seventh meeting was held at Diamond on 18 September 2012.
- The sixth meeting was held at Diamond on 20 March 2012.
- The fifth meeting was held at Cosener's House on 6 September 2011 and details are available here.
- The fourth meeting was held at Diamond on 1 February 2011 and details are available here.
- The third meeting was held at Diamond on 8 September 2010 and details are available here.
- The second meeting was held at Diamond on 12 February 2010 and details are available here
- The first meeting was held at Diamond on 23 June 2009 and details are available here.
The next meeting of the Diamond User Committee will take place on 5 March 2013 at Diamond Light Source. If you have any topics or issues which you would like to raise at this meeting then please contact the relevant committee member.