Synchrotron User Meeting 2011
The synchrotron user meeting 2011 will take place on the 7th and 8th September. The meeting will feature six parallel workshops representing a wide range of research interests, and opportunities to network with colleagues from Diamond and the user community.
For full details of each workshop, please see individual workshop pages.
- X-ray studies of magnetism
- Experimental and theoretical studies of resonant X-ray scattering (Joint xMas meeting)
- Environmental Synchrotron Science
- Microfluidics for dynamics
- Materials Engineering and Processing
Key note speaker
We are pleased to announce that Professor Venki Ramakrishnan, joint winner of the 2009 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his work on the structure of the ribosome, will be delivering a key note speech at the user meeting this year.
Registration now open
For registration and further information on rates etc, please see the Registration and delegate information page.