Soft Matter/High Pressure X-ray Scattering Workshop
Wednesday, 27th - Thursday, 28th April 2011 at Diamond Light Source, Oxfordshire, UK
Diamond Light Source, in association with Imperial College and the British Biophysical Society, will be hosting the 1st UK based International Workshop on High Pressure X-ray scattering in April 2011. The workshop aims to provide an overview of current research areas involving high pressure X-ray scattering studies of biomolecular and soft matter systems, such as model membranes, proteins, liquid crystals, polymers, and composite materials.
- Roland Winter, Technische Universität Dortmund, Germany
- Theyencheri Narayanan, ESRF, France
- Nicholas Brooks, Imperial College, London,UK
- Rob Richardson, Unviersity of Bristol, UK
- Mike Geeves, University of Canterbury,UK
- Reinhard Lange, Universite Montpellier, France
- Milos Steinhart, Boston University, America
Registration for the event is now CLOSE; the Registration Fee, set at £50, will cover dinner, lunch and coffee / tea. Onsite Accommodation can also be accessed via the registration page. A list of alternative local accommodation is listed in the Housing and Travel section of the workshop website.
|14th January 2011||Registration and abstract submission open|
|5th April 2011||Abstract submission closed|
|26th April 2011||Registration closes|
|27th April 2011||Workshop commences|
This meeting is being held in association with