The conference offers an excellent opportunity for commerical partners, funding bodies and others to raise their profile to a large and targeted community of structural biology researchers within industry.
A range of packages are available for sponsors including:
- Branding on registration and reception desks
- Company literature in conference delegate bags.
- Pop-up stand at front of conference lectures.
- Acknowledgement and thanks at the conference dinner with an opportunity to give a short 3-4 minute speech.
- Acknowledgement in all conference literature and lead presence on PSDI 2010 website.
- Logo on delegate bag along with delegate bag sponsor.
Welcome Reception Sponsorship
- The Welcome Reception has been generously sponsored by Agilent Technologies.
Conference Dinner Sponsorship
- Exclusive sponsorship of the conference dinner including the opportunity for a company representative to welcome/address the delegates. Dinner sponsorship includes branding of the event.
- Acknowledgement and thanks at the conference dinner.
- Acknowledgement on the conference website and in the conference programme
- Exclusive sponsorship of a scientific session at the conference, including logo on the programme.
- Literature distributed at the session.
- Possibility to have a banner/pop-up to brand the session (subject to agreement).
- Formal acknowledgement at the session by the chair.
- The list of potential sessions that could be supported are currently here.
Delegate Bag Sponsorship
- Branding on delegate bag with logo on delegate bag along with lead sponsor.
- Acknowledgement on the conference website and in the conference programme.
- Literature (up to A4 size) distributed in delegate pack.
- Acknowledgement on the conference website, in the abstract book and in the proceedings.
If you would like to discuss bespoke opportunities to suit your budget, please contact Elizabeth Shotton.