|Job Title||Casual Worker|
|Salary information||£8 - £12 per hour, dependant upon skills and relevant experience and assigned activities.|
|Date of interviews||14/07/2011|
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and flexible individuals to work on a casual and an ad-hoc basis as part of our Communications Team. Projects would suit individuals with a keen interest in science and communicating with audiences ranging from academic researchers to the local community. You will contribute to a variety of activities including:
- Organise mail-outs,
- Desk research,
- Assist with media monitoring activities,
- General assistance with logistics linked with communications activities,
Assist in the following:
- stock control for events and other activities,
- conferences, workshops and events,
- exhibitions, logistics and their delivery,
- content editing for websites,
- Contribute to other activities as required by the communications team.
Qualification & Experience - Essential
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team,
- Attention to detail,
- Strong verbal and written communications skills,
- Knowledge of MS office, mail merge and database system and Internet searching,
- An interest in scientific research,
- IT literacy,
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Qualification & Experience - Desirable
- Experience of content editing web and intranet sites,
- Experience in research methods,
- Ability to work at weekends.
Applying for employment
For further details on applying for employment at Diamond, please visit our 'Application Form' page.
Appointments will be made depending on the skills and experience of the candidate. Electronic Diamond application forms in MS-Word are preferred. These should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org