Procurement Assistant (Maternity Cover)
|Job Title||Procurement Assistant (Maternity Cover)|
|Division||Finance and Admin|
|Salary information||£10 per hour|
• Processing low value orders using eProc (Diamond’s eProcurement system).
• Liaise with suppliers to discuss any issues regarding existing or new purchase orders.
• Providing help and advice to Diamond Light Source staff regarding low value orders.
• Log support calls using the eCom on-line helpdesk service.
• Maintaining the supplier information in DREAM (Diamond’s financial system).
• Place low-value orders with the Procurement credit card as directed and maintain the credit card spreadsheet on a monthly basis.
• General assistance within the Procurement group as required.
Qualification & Experience - Essential
The successful candidate will have experience of a busy office environment. This position requires flexibility and attention to detail. You will need to be organised, able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines. We are seeking an effective communicator with a pro-active approach and a “can do” attitude. A good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalent is essential.
Qualification & Experience - Desirable
Experience of a procurement management system is desirable.
Applying for employment
For further details on applying for employment at Diamond, please visit our 'Application Form' page.
Appointments will be made depending on the skills and experience of the candidate. Electronic Diamond application forms in MS-Word are preferred. These should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org