SAXS data reduction is now available in thre Processing perspective of Dawn and provides methods for background subtraction, detector response correction, normalisation, sector integration, invariant and average scattering profile calculation. The results are stored in the new Nexus file in a separate node together with the original data.
- Normalisation using calibration data readout
- Subtraction of background data
- Correction of data using detector response values
- Sector integration of 2D images
- Masking of detector areas for sector integration
- Processing of grid scan data
- Scaling of background data and normalisation values
- Selecting subset of frames for data reduction and background subtraction
- Q-axis calibration for SAXS detectors
A draft User Manual
is available at the beamline and upon request
. The team would welcome feedback on what might be added to it.