Want to replace the standard mounting plate and/or V-block with your own mount? Please make sure your mount fits the dimensions of mounting plate and V-block, in particular with respect to beam height.
Other mounts and sample environment chambers need to be specified well in advance of experiment.
For powder diffraction: Si, CeO2, and LaB6 from NIST.
For single-crystal: IUCR ruby sphere.
Views of the micro-focussing setup. Focal spot size is about 10 x 6 microns FWHM. Energy 20-30 keV. Standard V-block for moutning a DAC: side- and top-view. The V-block requires a DAC with 50 or 60 mm outer diameter DAC.
Currently under commissioning. Please contact a member of staff before submitting proposals.
Contact I15 staff.
- LabRam HR800 from Horiba Jobin Yvon with ultra-low frequency option
- 473 & 532 nm laser excitation
- 1200 and 1800 g grating
- 180 deg back scattering geometry
- Off-axis laser beam delivery under construction
- Electrically cooled CCD detector
Vericold (20-300 K)
Model VX4. Under construction.
70 m optical fibre delivers the signal to the LabRam HR800.